Monday, April 14, 2008

Back from Hong Kong

I haven't updated my blog for long time. I was in Hong Kong for 3 weeks, after I got back, then I got a flu and have been sicked for a week, then my hubby got a flu from me, I need to take care of them. I didn't have time to do any craft or update my blog. Finally, I have time to write my blog.

About my trip, it was fun. It was nice to see my family and friends. I ate a lot of good food and bought some craft supplies, but not too many. Coz I was sick the last few days of the trip, which I planned to do some "Craft" Shopping. :(

I brought my handcrafted soaps to my family and friends. My mom loves the soaps, she is very surprised that my soaps are good, she was a little scared to try. And I made her a shopping bag, she loves it too. She is surprised that my sewing skill is pretty good. My mom is very good at sewing, she used to work for clothing factory. Therefore, when she complimented my sewing skill, it makes me proud of myself!! hahaha.....

Last Friday, I made 2 batches of soaps, one is made of Coconut Milk and I used Coconut Pear Fragrance Oil, which smells delicious! Another one I used Vanilla Buttercream Fragrance Oil and mixed with Lavender Essential Oil, which smells YUMMY!! My hubby said he wants to get a bite of it.

No comments: