Friday, July 23, 2010

Amigurumi Crochet Mini Octopus Takochu; Mr. Juicy Lips Pattern Included


I haven't crocheted any amigurumi for long times, coz I hate assembly the parts.  It took too long.  But when I saw this mini octopus, it doesn't have too many parts to assembly.  And it is super cute, I can't help to make it immediately.  The pattern is very easy, there was a few errors, I contacted to the designer, and she fixed it.

I used Sugar N Cream for the body, and Bernat Cottontots for the lips.  Great about this project, coz it is so tiny, I can just use the yarn stash I have, I have so many half or quarter skein of yarns that I have no idea what to make.

I name my Octopus "Mr. Juicy Lips".  He is very tiny as you can see that he is shorter than my lip balm.  I am in the process of making his girlfriend "Miss Sugar Lips".  I almost finish, just need to stop by AC Moore today to get some animal eyes.

Here is the pattern:
Amigurumi Octopus Takochu

2 comments:

lilithwen said...

how did u do the tentacles leg =( i'm having so much problem with it

NameThatCandy said...

Can you explain what exactly your problem?? So I can help you, I just followed the instruction.