Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Elimination Communication - Open Crotch Pants

See what I found in my closet???  Open Crotch Pants!!!

I am not sure that is front or back.

I totally forgot that my mom brought those open crotch pants when she visited me last Dec.  At that time, I planned to throw them away, coz I couldn't imagine Lukie wearing them, looked ridiculous!!  But since I am doing EC, they are very useful.  Now the weather is getting cold, naked is not an option.  Plus it is super convenient, when I think he has to go, I can just put him on the potty without taking trainers or diapers.

But I did get pee all over me few times when he was on my lap, he didn't cue me for pees.  For prevent myself get wet, I found a solution.  I put PF on the top and tuck under the elastic.  It is still very easy to take off the PF when he needs to go.

With PF.
without PF.

No comments: