Friday, June 20, 2014

The best Woman DSLR Camera Bag Ever!

I found the Best Woman DSLR Camera Bag ever!!  I just got my new Camera Nikon D610 last week, I have been looking for a new camera bag for it.  I am so sick of the typical "Black" camera bags, they are so ugly and boring.  I found some very cute ones, but they are very expensive, around $100 to $300, it is out of my budget. 

Later on I saw some camera bag insert, I think that it is brilliant idea, buy a camera bag insert, you can turn any bags into a DSLR camera bag.  Most camera inserts are around $20-$60, I saw some on Ebay around $12, but they ship from China.  I don't want to wait that long.  Then I think why not use "insulated lunch bag" as camera bag insert.

 I don't have any big handbags (or purses) nor insulated lunch bag, so I went to Marshalls, TJ Maxx and Ross.  They are my favorite stores for brand names items.  I found a super cute Hello Kitty Insulated Lunch Bag. The size is perfect, it will fit my Nikon D610 with 50mm lens.  And it is very high quality, the insulation is thick enough to protect my camera.  It is a little pricey for lunch bag, it is $17.99 (maybe I am just cheap), but as camera insert, it is very good deal.  Plus it is super cute!  Perfect for Hello Kitty Fans like me.

Hello Kitty Insulated Lunch Bag aka my DSLR camera bag insert
Hello Kitty Insulated Lunch Bag aka my DSLR camera bag insert

Hello Kitty Insulated Lunch Bag aka my DSLR camera bag insert

Hello Kitty Insulated Lunch Bag aka my DSLR camera bag insert 


After I put my D610, I still have plenty of room for extra lens.  And there is a bottom tier, I can put my external flash light, batteries, accessories.  There is also a small front pocket, it is perfect for extra memory cards.

My D610 inside Hello Kitty Insulated Lunch Bag

I can put my D610 different direction
Bottom Tier.  It is very roomy, it will fit a lot of accessories

I also bought a large handbag, it is Jessica Simpson Getaway Bag.  It is $34.99.  I like it a lot, I know I can use it every day, not just for camera bag.  It is very stylish.

Jessica Simpson Getaway Purse as Woman DSLR camera bag
Hello Kitty Lunch Bag fits perfectly, there is still have room for other stuff
Me with Jessica Simpson Getaway DSLR Camera Bag

I love my new Woman DSLR Camera Bag, it is stylish, no one will ever guess it is a camera bag.  And the price is cheap.  It is less than $55 ($17.99+$34.99).  The best part is that I can turn any bags into a camera bag with this cute Hello Kitty Insulated Lunch Bag.  And I can use this bag as every day purse without the lunch bag.

You don't have to spend over $100 for stylish Woman DSLR camera bag.  If I have more time, I will probably sew my own camera bag insert.  If you have a big handbag, all you need is to buy a camera insert or insulated lunch bag.  It will cost you less than $18.

Hope you guys enjoy my blog.

No comments: