Friday, February 15, 2013

My Little Cake Pops: Yo Gabba Gabba! Muno and Brobee Cake Pops

I think some of you may not know what is Cake Pops.  Actually, I didn't know it until few months ago when I saw the Cake Pops books in chained craft store.  I looked at the books and I think the cake pops are awesome, they look cute and they seem fun to make.  But I was been very busy and I am not really a baker, so I didn't give it a try.  Not until last month, I attended a wedding, and they served the cake pops in the reception, and I tried it!  Then I am in love with it.  It tastes good and it looks so pretty.  Then I decided that I have to try to make them.

After the wedding, I did some research online and I got the basic ideas how to make Cake pops.  And then I went to AC moore and Michaels and looked at the Cake Pops Books.  I got a lot of inspirations.  So it started my "Cake Pops" Journey.

My son loves Yo Gabba Gabba!  So I made him "Muno" and "Brobee" cake pops.  They don't look perfect, since I am still very new to it.

But my son was very excited to eat them!!  :)

I also have another blog dedicated to my Cake Pops Journey, it is called "My Little Cake Pops", I will upload pics of my projects, cake recipes and frosting recipes and how to make cake pops tutorials and tips. pls take a look at it.  Click here to visit my blog.  I also have a facebook fanpage for it, click here to go to my fanpage.

Now Showtime for my Yo Gabba Gabba Cake Pops.  If you guys are interested, i will make a tutorials for that.

Yo Gabba Gabba! Muno and Brobee Cake Pops

No comments: