Monday, July 15, 2013

Color Fun Japanese Crochet Book

I just ordered 21 different Japanese Craft Books from distributor in Hong Kong.  I will list a couple books a day at my Etsy store.  Here is my Etsy store.  They are in Chinese, but it is licensed by Japanese Publisher, it is exactly as same as Japanese Version.

This is one of my favorite crochet books, it called Color Fun Crochet Knit, it is so colorful, cheerful, cute and stylish.  Total 27 projects. (include both crochet and knitting projects)





Color Fun Crochet and Knit - Japanese Crochet Knit Book

Projects:
Afghan
purses
scalf
shawl
hat
cushion
hanger cover
shoes
socks
coaster
hair accessories
doggie sweater
pot holder
coaster
jar cover
lamp shade.... 


Granny Square/ motif Afghan


Purse

Coin Purse and Scalf

Shawl 

I really love this book.  All patterns are in Japanese Crochet Chart, very easy to follow.  I love to read chart, it is hard for me to read written instruction.  

I will upload more books soon. 

No comments: