Thursday, July 25, 2013

New Sewing Project: Shoulder Bag with Japanese Fabrics

I actually sewed this shoulder bag couple weeks ago, I keep forgetting to blog about it. 

Shoulder Bag with Japanese Fabrics

I bought the Japanese Fabrics like 2-3 years ago.  I haven't had time to sew anything with it, I am so glad that I finally have a use of it, not just sitting in my Fabrics Cabinet.

I enjoy sewing this bag, because I learn some new sewing techniques.  I never sew bag with interfacing.  For some reason, I am a little bit intimated by them.  Each time I look at the interfacing section at JoAnn, I am lost!  But this time I really want to make a bag look "Professional", so I read a lot about interfacing online, I am glad that I did.  My Shoulder Bag with Japanese Fabrics looks Beautiful and Professional.  My hubby is very impressed.

And the button I found one vintage button from my vintage button collection.  I think it adds a special touch.

The bag is available at my Etsy Store.
 

Shoulder Bag with Japanese Fabrics

Shoulder Bag with Japanese Fabrics

Vintage Button

No comments: