Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My First Sewing Pattern - Baby Shoe Coin Purse

Baby Shoe Coin Purse Sewing Pattern


I finally finished my first sewing pattern - Baby Shoe Coin Purse.  I am very proud of myself.  It is a very long process.  The most challenging part is for the tutorials/ instruction.  It is hard to take a clear instruction pictures.  And I have no one to help, I have to do all by myself.  But the result is amazing!  The tutorial looks very good. 

The Baby Shoe Coin Purse is not a super easy project, but it is not hard either.  If you know how to sew curve and zipper, then it will be easy and quick project.   It is definitely an "Afternoon Project", it will take about 2 hours or less for experienced sewers.  If you are new to Zipper or Sewing Curve, it will take longer than 2 hours.  But isn't it nice to learn some new techniques?  I love to do difficult projects, because it is how I learn new techniques.


Baby Shoe Coin Purse Sewing Pattern

One thing I love this sewing pattern is that I can show my creative side!  I can decorate different way, like bows, fabrics flowers, lace etc.  Below is some of examples.




Another variety Coin Purses

If you like the Baby Shoe Coin Purse, you can purchase the pattern at my Etsy store.


No comments: