Monday, January 25, 2016

My Baby Hedgehog - Mui Mui

My Baby Hedgehog - Mui Mui

Mui Mui with the Amigurumi Chihuahua I made years ago



I always like Hedgehog, but I never thought that I can have one as a pet until my friend told me.  After I did a lot of research, I know that hedgehogs are great pet for me.  So I started to search for rescues groups, but I couldn't find any near me.  Finally, I found a breeder who is 45 mins away from me.  My husband, my son and I went to visit him and played with his hedgies last month.  It was the first time that I pet a hedgehogs.  I fell in love with them immediately.  So I gave my deposit to be his waiting list.

Last week, we went back and picked our baby.  We picked one of the smallest one, she is very sweet and outgoing.   She is only 7-week old, and she was only weight 79 grams, now she is about 168 grams.  She grows a lot since we brought her home.  We named her "Mui Mui", in cantonese means "little sister".

More pic:





No comments: