Thursday, October 5, 2017

Working on my Retro Dress Sewing Pattern for American Girl Dolls

Working on my Retro Dress Sewing Pattern For American Girl Dolls

American Girl Dolls in my new Retro Dress Design


My New Retro Dress Sewing Pattern for American Girl Dolls:

This is the latest sewing pattern I am working right now, I always like retro styles especially the 60s and 70s styles.  When I look at my girls Emily Bennett and Kit Kittredge, I know they would look stunning with the Retro Dresses.  That's why I wanted to design retro dress.  And I am RIGHT, they both look beautiful in the dresses.

American Girl Doll Emily Bennett with My White 534 Serger

 I had this Hello Kitty Fabrics for years, I am so glad that I finally found something to sew with.  This Hello Kitty fabrics are so cute, it makes a cute Retro Dress.  BTW, I think Emily looks like a "Sales Representative" for my White 534 Serger.  lol 


American Girl Doll Kit Kittredge with my White 534 Serger

This version is a little different than the Hello Kitty dress, I didn't add the buttons on the front.  Because I think it looks better without it.  I got this cute fabrics at JoAnn.  I like the 70s retro feel of the fabric, it is perfect for this sewing pattern

The Retro Dress Doll Pattern is almost ready...

My Retro Dress Doll Pattern for American Girl Dolls is almost ready.  I finished the PDF guide, I just need to draft the pattern pieces.  Hopefully it would be done by the end of this week.

Stay tune for the update.



No comments: