Thursday, December 11, 2008

Taiko no Tatsujin DS Game

I haven't updated my blogs for months, coz I was so busy with my school. Finally, I have so time to update my blog.

I didn't have time for craft last several months. I feel bad about it. But my semester will end next Monday, so I will have time to make something. I want to crochet a scarf and make some soaps. bought a lot of new fragrance oils and essential oils, I really want to try them out.

Last few weeks, I bought a several new Nintendo DS games: Ninja Town, Taiko no Tatsujin (imported from Japan) and Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 (also imported from Japan). Because I just ordered Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2, so I haven't received it yet. But I should get it next week.

So far I love Ninja Town and Taiko no Tatsujin. Ninja Town is a very cute Ninja Strategy game, the graphic is so adorable, but don't let the graphics fool you, it is not just for kids. I have so much fun with it. And Taiko no Tatsujin, it is a rhythm, similar to guitar hero, but it is a Japanese Taiko (Drum). It is so much fun, and very addictive. Once I start to play, I can't stop it.

Here is the Ninja Town:

















This is Taiko no Tatsujin:



















I will write a detail reviews for both games after I finish my final exams.

In case, you are interested in Japanese Games, there is a good website you can buy from. I bought mine from them too. They are cheaper than Ebay. Just click on the "banner" below, it will get you to the play-asia.com.



Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

No comments: