Monday, August 24, 2009

Crochet Cardigan from Loops and Thread Pattern Booklet




The original Pattern

The cover of the pattern booklet

I just finished my Cardigan. I found this pattern from Loops and Thread Pattern at Michaels. I fell in love with this pattern when I first saw it. I used the Loops and Thread Impeccable yarns as the pattern used. It came out really nice.

I am not sure about the yarns, it tangles like crazy, i bought 3 skeins, 2 of them are all tangle up, it took me an hour to detangle. But the price is really good. The pattern said I only need 3 skeins, but I ran out of yarns at my last row, so I end up to get another skein. But still, for the whole cardigan I paid less than $10, they are $2.99 per skein, and I used my 40% off coupons.

About the yarns, this is the 1st time I used Loops and Thread Brand, to be honest, I am not too crazy about this yarn, it tangles up like crazy, it took me an hour to detangle it. But you can't beat the price. It was so stiff first, but after I washed and dried the cardigan, it turns out very soft! I will make this cardigan again, but I may change to lighted weight yarn and something nicer, I think it is a little bit bulky.

No comments: