Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sizzix Dies and Embossing Folders Clearance at JoAnn!!

I am new to Die Cutting!  I want to get a die cutting machine for a while, I mainly want it for cutting fabrics.  I am not really into paper crafting.  After all the research I did, I decided to get Sizzix Big Shot or Big Kick.  I just waited for it on sale.  Anyway, I found Big Kick on sale at JoAnn.  It is only $49.99.  But my local JoAnn is out of stock.  So I ordered it on JoAnn.com.

Since I ordered my Big Kick, I started to look for Sizzix Dies.  And I found JoAnn are clearance some of Tom Holtz Dies and the other lines of dies, embossing folders as well.

Sizzix Tom Holtz Dies are $4.97 each, Hero Arts Stamp and Dies Set is $5.xx (Don't remember exact price), the other dies are $3.97 each.  Embossing folders are $2.97 each.

Let's see what I got!!


Sizzix Tom Holtz Dies


Sizzix Dies and Sizzix Hero Arts Stamp and Dies



Sizzix Tom Holtz Embossing Folder

Not all the JoAnn clearance out Sizzix Tom Holtz Dies.  My closest JoAnn sell the same dies, but at the regular price.  In order to buy the clearance dies, I went to the other JoAnn which are 30 and 45 mins away from my house.  But I think it is worth it.  Because it is like 75% off. 

I can't test out these dies yet.  Because I am still waiting for my Big Kick.  I really don't recommend to order from JoAnn.com.  It takes forever for them to ship.  It has been 3 business days.  Finally they shipped out my order.  Amazon has Big Kick for $57 or so, but I tried to save money, so I decided to order from JoAnn.com instead.  I have prime membership with Amazon, I got free 2-days shipping.  If I ordered from them, I would get my Big Kick yesterday. 

I can't wait to play with all these dies, I have a lot of ideas for my coming projects.  Hopefully I would receive my Big Kick by the end of this week.

No comments: