Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Calligraphy Alternative for Finetec Gold Watercolor set - Kuretake Tambi Starry Colors

Calligraphy Alternative for Finetec Gold watercolor Set - Kuretake Tambi Starry Colors Set



I love using gold ink for my calligraphy.   I already have Dr Ph Martin's Iridescent Copperplate ink which I love.   And I know a lot of calligraphers using Finetec Gold Watercolor Set.  As crafty junkie, I always love to try new stuff.  However, Finetec is out of my budget.   Then I saw Kuretake Tambi Starry Color Set on Amazon, I decided to try them out.  It is selling $12.97 right now (as today 3/28/17).  I think i paid around $15 when I bought mine.  

Here is the link

Good Alternative? 


The answer is Yes! 
I love it.   The colors are beautiful.   It writes beautifully.   The ink flows well, I am able to get my hairline.  And they are very shimmering,  you can see the video below.   I haven't tried Finetec, so I can't really compare to.   But if you are in budget like me, I definitely will try them out. 




Kuretake Tambi Starry Colors Set in action



Have you tried both Finetec and Kuretake Tambi Starry Color?  What is your opinion?

Thanks for visiting my blog. 
Happy Calligraphy


No comments: